The information contained on this Website may contain typographical errors, omissions or inaccuracies relating to itineraries and other information. BRB reserves their right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies as well as to update information anytime without any prior notice.
All information and material, written or otherwise, including photographs, images, video clips, marks, logos, designs that form part of this Website shall be part of the intellectual property rights of BRB.
The Copyrights, Trademarks, Designs and other intellectual property rights shall solely vest in and are owned by BRB and are subject to Control and License of BRB.
Any information or contents contained or displayed on this website, may not be downloaded or copied from this website. No right title or interest shall vest to any person by way of downloading or copying.
No person shall be entitled to reproduce, display, transmit, publish, sell, assign or exploit, whether commercially or otherwise, any information or contents, either wholly or in parts, contained or displayed on this Website.
- BRB reserve the right, at their absolute discretion, to terminate any Participant tour arrangements, without any notice, should the Participant behavior be such that in BRB opinion, it is likely to cause distress, damage, annoyance or danger to any other Participant /person; or, in case the Participant is physically incapable of completing the Tour or in case BRB have concerns about the Participant medical condition. In such circumstances, BRB shall not be liable to refund any amount or pay any compensation to the Participant.
- You agree to abide by the authority of the leader. Signing the booking form implies your acceptance of the tour leader decisions which could affect the group or individuals. The tour leader will give you a complete briefing at your arrival about your journey with BRB. The guide or group leader designated by the agency reserves the right to expel at any time a group of person or an individual whose conduct may be regarded as affecting or endangering the safety or well-being of the group. No compensation or refund will be due to such individuals.
- BRB endeavors to supply you the best possible service on your journey, ensuring you have a great time. However, if you have a complaint during your expedition, please notify your expedition leader immediately in order to rectify the situation. If your complaint was unresolved, then a written letter should be sent within 30 days from the expedition completion date to: BikeRentalsBhuntar(BRB) , Near P.O. Bhuntar, Distt. Kullu, H.P. 175125
- It is a fundamental condition that you acknowledge that this is an adventure tour. This requires some flexibility. The day to day itinerary is taken as a guideline only. We cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by Strikes, Government regulations, International or domestic flights, weather or natural casualties, force majeure. In such cases, BRB shall be responsible for suitable alternatives which could be decided upon mutual agreement. If an agreement cannot be made, BRB shall be responsible for refund after deducting expenses already incurred.
- You confirm that you are in proper physical and mental condition before going on an expedition with BRB. You confirm that it is your own responsibility to determine the ability to participate. You also confirm that you will notify us about any medical condition or the use of prescribed medication that we should know about. It is your duty to notify us beforehand and is your responsibility to obtain medical advice as regards to vaccinations required for the tour.
- It is our duty to ensure we deliever the trip you have booked with us to the best of our ability and it precedes in accordance with the itinerary as stated on our website/ tailor made to your requirement, thereafter making sure as reasonable as possible your journey is unhindered en-route. Our itineraries have been designed with consideration to the environments in which we travel. Participants’ should therefore realize that hygiene and safety standards in countries which you journey are far different to the standards of your own. However, BRB takes care when booking locations, should offer the best of the area, in which you stay and dine.
- We are responsible for providing and arranging the services listed in our tour itineraries and descriptions.
- We are responsible for conscientious travel preparations, and we review our accommodation providers, restaurants and contractors, on a continuous basis.
- We reserve the right to modify any part of a tour in the interests of improvement or to adapt to other situations as they arise.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for expenses incurred as a result of delays in flights or missed connections.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for any delays or any changes in the schedule in response to unplanned events.
- We will not be held responsible or liable for any accidents and/or bodily injury or death, resulting from the use of a motorcycle, jeep. Riders and passengers indemnify all such claims against us, and our employees.
- We are not responsible for any act of god, strikes, theft or other conditions beyond our control.
- We are not responsible or liable for any property lost or damaged while using a rented motorcycle and/or jeep.
- Your booking will be confirmed by email once we have received a deposit of 50% and the signed copy of booking form and contract. The balance is due no later than two months prior to departure. If you book a tour less than 2 month prior to departure, you must send the full payment within 7 days of confirmation by us.
- If the participant fails to pay the balance amount at least 60 days prior to the day of commencement of the Tour, BRB reserves their right to cancel the booking & any booking amount paid as and by way of advance, shall stand forfeited.
- All cancellations must be made in writing and signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be taken into account by the agency upon receipt of that letter.
- If you cancel, the following scale of charges will apply:
|DATE OF CANCELLATION||CHARGE INCURRED|
|More than 90 days before departure||0% of the total trip cost|
|90 days to 60 days before departure||25% of total trip cost|
|60 days to 30 days months before departure||50% of total trip cost|
|Less than 30 days before departure||100% of total trip cost|
NOTE:- BRB shall not be liable to refund of any Bank charges deducted while making the bank transaction
- If a Participant is denied entry into India for any reason whatsoever, then BRB will not be liable to refund the amounts paid by the Participant with respect to the Tour.
- If the participant so desires, he/she can gift/transfer the tour in favor of any of his/her friends. In such case, Participant will have to inform BRB about this at least 30 days in advance. The Transferee shall satisfy any and all conditions which may apply to the Tour booked by the Participant and shall be bound by all the Terms and Conditions contained herein. The Participant shall apply for the transfer in writing and provide the complete details of the Transferer. Any balance amount payable by the Participant must be paid before the Transfer is completed.
- If the participant fails to arrive at the specified time and date of the Tour, then BRB shall not be liable to refund the amounts paid by the Participant. In case the participants fails to complete the Tour or leaves before the completion of the Tour for any reason, the Participant will be liable to make his/her own arrangements with respect to transportation, lodging, and motorcycle return, etc., at his/her own expense, unless prior arrangements have been made with BRB.
- The Participant shall not be entitled to claim any refund in respect of non-utilization of any part of the travel arrangements made by BRB.
- If for any unforeseen reason interruptions cause delay(s) en-route, preventing BRB from fulfilling their expedition obligations. Any additional expenditure incurred during the interruptions will have to be borne by the participant(s). However, we will do our utmost to rectify the situation into continuing on with the adventure.
- BRB shall be released from all obligations under the Tour Contract, if the Tour is cancelled on ground of Force Majeure i.e. exceptional and unforeseeable events and consequences thereof beyond the control and influence of BRB and which could not have been avoided despite of due care, diligence and caution exercised by BRB. Force Majeure includes but is not limited to floods, earthquakes, cyclones, other natural disasters, epidemics, strikes, war or situations similar to war, etc.
- BRB reserve their right to change the itinerary or tour route which may include shortening, varying or re-routing the Tour without any prior intimation or notice on the ground of Force Majeure before or after the commencement of the Tour. BRB will try to divert/modify the route in case of any natural calamity.
- Due to the nature of the Tour, unforeseen events or circumstances can delay the tour schedule. Any actions taken by BRB will be dependent on the nature of the delay or event. In case the Participant chooses not to accept the alternative route offered to the Participant and not to participate in the tour, no other recompense will be offered from BRB.
- The Participant must be at least 20 years of age. The Participant must possess a valid unrestricted International motorcycle riding license / permit issued by Appropriate Authority of their place of residence.
- The Participant must have at least 1 year experience in riding motorcycles. The Participant or the Pillion Rider should not expect to learn to ride a motorcycle while on Tour with BRB.
- BRB recommends that the Participant bring his/her own personal riding gear.
- The Participant will be responsible to follow the local road traffic regulations.
- The Participant understands and fully accepts the risk and responsibility for keeping their motorcycle under control and for selecting an appropriate speed during the ride.
- The Participant must bear any penalties, fines or similar charges; including damage caused to a third party’s person or property attributable to Participant’s abuse of the local road traffic regulations.
- BRB shall charge a security deposit for the motorcycles provided by them for the Tour, which will be refundable at the return of the bikes. In case the Participant damages the motorcycle in an accident or in a fall, the Participant shall compensate for the repair and replacement of parts damaged.
- The Participant must follow all recommendations of BRB mechanics, Road Captains and the BRB staff on Motorcycle care and safety.
- The Participant must show reasonable care in the maintenance and driving of the Motorcycle issued to them.
- The Participant must monitor their Motorcycle performance at all times, making themselves aware of the operational parameters and functional limitations of the Motorcycle.
- The Participant must not substitute or exchange their Motorcycle without the express permission of BRB.
- The Participant is solely responsible for his/her international ticket, Indian visa, other passport/visa related fees & documentation.
- The Tour cost does not include any travel or other insurance. It is mandatory for the Participant to obtained adequate travel and other insurance including insurance cover for riding motorcycle and doing rafting for the entire duration of the Tour before the commencement of the Tour.
- The Participant must also have insurance cover for any medical emergency including but not limited to medical evacuation.
- BRB strongly recommends that the Participant purchase comprehensive travel insurance cover / adequate holiday insurance against cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of holiday, medical expenses arising overseas, loss or damage to luggage and personal liability claims against the Participant.
- In case of failure to obtain necessary and adequate insurance cover, then the Participant undertakes to indemnify, both BRB and their agents and representatives (as applicable) for any costs, charges or expenses that may arise and which would otherwise have been met had such insurance cover been taken out.
- The Participant is solely responsible for maintaining all their insurance documentations.
- BRB will not be liable for any loss caused to the Participant on account of delayed arrival or delays at any airport or seaport or any road or railway.
- BRB is not responsible for any loss / damage / theft of any personal belongings of the Participant. All bags / luggage of the Participant left with the Luggage Service are at the Participant’s own risk.
- BRB shall not be responsible for any accidents or deaths that may happen during the entire duration of the Tour.
- BRB will not be responsible for any injuries or loss caused to any Participant or third parties through any occurrence as the result of failure, negligence, improper performance or behavior of either that or another Participant.
- By agreeing to this Terms & Conditions, the Participant accepts full responsibility of his/her safety & well being. He/she would not hold BRB or any of its representatives responsible for any loss / damage / injury caused.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts at kullu, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh.
- Any request made by the Participant for change or modification of their itinerary, route change, accommodation changes, will be subject to additional charges payable by the Participant.
- All participants are expected to maintain proper decorum with other co-riders and members from BRB team.
- BRB will try it’s best to give you the service mentioned for the tour, in terms of food and stay conditions in the hotel. As we do not own these establishments, we would not be responsible if the service is not up to the mark.
- Participant’s luggage must not contain weapons or ammunition, fireworks, illegal drugs, meat, fragile items, pornography or other items prohibited by local law or custom.
- BRB will have the right to use photographs/ video footage taken by BRB representatives during the duration of the Tour for promotional activities on the website / marketing material.
- BRB cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where BRB have had to cancel the Tour due to minimum numbers not being reached.
- Once Bags are loaded into the Luggage Service, Participants will not have access to their Bags until the day’s ride has been completed and they have reached night halt destination. Exceptions can only be made under extreme circumstances.